Wednesday, December 29, 2010

First Blog! Eeep! :D

  Hey everyone! This is my first blog! Lemme introduce maahselff:)


     My name is Shea. I love playing sports such as running cross country, soccer, and basketball. I will probably make more than one blog a day...probably sometimes even ten, because when I'm not with friends or playing sports, I get really bored! I have a lot on my mind as well, so usually they are gonna be random topics! So if you love randomness, I suggest tuning in on this blog:D 
  Anyways, getting into more detail, I love to rap. Yes, yes i know...it's a little out of my league... but i love (attempting) to rap! Haha my best is probably the Nicki Minaj (MY INSPIRATION!) part in Bottoms Up. I love it:D. My favorite sport is either basketball or soccer, but basketball is prooooobably in the lead by a tad. I love how its so fast-moving and fun!!! 
  Last thing...is I am OBSESSSSEDD with texting. text text text text;D. My family does get mad sometimes, but it's not like i'm bothering anyone, so they don't get tooooo mad! 
  Alright, well i'm sure you all are tired of reading this....so I'll probably make another blog in like an hour hahha... but peace outtt ! 
   xoxo 
 -Shea 

No comments:

Post a Comment