Wednesday, December 29, 2010

It's Lateee

  Hey, Bloggers!
  Sooo right now it's around 11:00 at night, and I'm HYYYPERRR! So I thought 'hey! no better way to let out my energy than to type on mahhh blogg!' haha :D
  Soo I want to talk about my Christmas! Not that anyone is gonna really care...I'm basically talking to a computer, since no one reads my blogs....ehh whatever lol.
 So here are a couple of my favorite things that I got for christmas!
-Coastal Scents 88 Prism Palette
   So what that basically is is a whooole bunch of little eyeshadows in a huge container/holder thing and it's literally every color you can think of! I absolutely ADORE it!
-Grey Sweatpants from Pink (Victoria Secret's Brand I think?)
 They are really nice, comfortable sweatpants. Iloveemm:D
- HUGE FUZZY PURPLE BLANKET.
  pretty self explainatory:D
-Aeropostile Perfume!
  It smells soo good!

I got a lot of other really good stuff too, but there were just some quick examples I thought of from the top of my head:)
I hope you all had a Merry Christmas!! My hyperness is still activaded...hehehehe
  Well, I better go do something to let out the rest of my Can'tBeTamed energy!!! Haha jk. Goodnight, Bloggers!

Xoxo
-Shea

No comments:

Post a Comment